Easy Office
LCI Learning

Shouldn't companies look beyond attempts

Page no : 2

CA. Mohd. Adnan Ansari (Business) (89 Points)
Replied 02 March 2013

I completely agree with rohan, ya companies should look beyaond no. of attempts untill and unless a deserving candidate get a chance how can he prove to  himself. I have also applied for campus but dont know whether i will be selected or not.

Pooja Rohra (Audit Executive) (42 Points)
Replied 02 March 2013

Completely agree with Rohan.. Evn i have gone through such worst situation.. infact in one of big four i ws told that they have policy not to hire person not cleard in first attempt and especially if the person is not having reference.  Its really a struggle to get job specially if u are lookin for a job for which u dont have relevant experience.. Now i will recommend to person appearing for ca final exams to join a company before their results are out bcoz its really difficult to get job after u become CA as most of companies  are looking for experienced CA.. they can hire inter ca without experience but not ca without experience.. its jst my personal opinion

CA MANISH AGRAWAL (Practice) (539 Points)
Replied 02 March 2013

Yes ,i m fully agree with u ,our institute should take immediate steps .

DEEPA VYAS (CA ) (2039 Points)
Replied 02 March 2013

Totally agree with u Rohan......thanx for bringing such a topic

CA, CS(Professional) ROHAN (B.com CA CS Sr officer -Finance & MIS )   (309 Points)
Replied 04 March 2013

Thanx all for ur comments and replies to this topic. I think we all should collectively do something for the CA fraternity and future CA's.One of my friend has mentioned about starting a practice ..

I know that this is one of he option available but in todays world first you got to have a client base of event least 4-5  to begin with . This is possible only if you have your  dad or some close relative who is ready to admit you as a partner or support you with the initial capital .Secondly however good you may be professionally but as most of the companies and small business houses have fixed auditors since last many years and they are not willing to part with them that easily unless due to some major tussle or differences.As small private businesses do want most of their information to be disclosed only to small lot of people.As far as big houses are concerned no Reliance or Tata' s would hire a fresher to even do a small assignement of service tax., intenal audit, etc. unless you have some godfather who can serve as a reference for you to get in to these big giants.

Secondly even after starting with practice you require a minimum of 5-7 years to settle and in comparision to efforts and pay i personally feel job is much better looking at the progress one makes in job financially and professionally.This is my personal opinion of vouching for job and i knw that most of others may hold different views.

Well there have been many discussions on job vs practice on this forum in past but without deviating from my main topic i request all of you to do something in this regard

once again thanx all for reading my post and coming out with your views on the same.kindly contribute in the best possible way what you feel would be effective  to do something productive in this regard.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: