Should i quit ca at final level?

ronak (CA Final & Currently in service as an Accountant )   (85 Points)

29 May 2014  

I am in CA Final...When I joined CA I was a person who NEVER failed (70% + scores in highschool and 65% in college).. I also cleared my CPT in first attempt. but than the failures started with PCC.. It took me 2 attempts to clear it. Now at Final level I failed in last novermber exams. And my current exams are also not going so well.. Being a person who was successful in past as far as academics are concerned I am feeling very difficult to cope with these failures. Most of my friends have already left CA and started pursuing something else and they have been very successful in what they are pursuing.. I too have started pursuing CFP-cm & I have already cleared 2 out of 5 exams.. The reason for considering to leave CA are as under 

1. Constant failures. 

2. good corporates (example: torrent) are specifically demanding first attempt passouts as a minimum criteria for employability.. This has raised my doubts. How successful in career I will be if I pass CA but with multiple attempts ? 

3. My parents are very supportive but I somehow feel like I am disappointing them with my performance. 

4. I am on a success streak with CFP-cm cleared 2 exams without any re-attempts. Should I focus on it & complete the same instead of spending time on CA where I am on a Failure streak