Should i go for both the groups in ipcc or for single group

Nikhil Sharma (Student) (46 Points)

07 January 2014  
I got 95% marks in my cbse 2013 127 Marks in CPT with only 2 weeks of study in June 2013. Actually i was frst preparing from ICAI study material and my uncle told me that once i finsh with those he wll give me refrnce books and there is no need for coachng. But ICAI book for taxation was way beyond my understanding so i contactd my uncle and he said there was no need to study from ICAI study material and i should study from refernce books. So i started studying from those books in November 2013 and currently m done with TAXATION & COST ACCOUNTING And thats y wont b able to attmpt both the groups in May 2014 So i am confused of writing single group in May or both the groups in Novembr What i think right now is that If i give single group in May : 1. My training will start 6 months ahead. 2. Scoring good marks in both the groups( in individual attempts ) is better than scoring average marks in both the grps in one attmpt 3. I study thoroughly and i think if i give single group i will b able to have good knowledge of both the groups If i give both the groups in Novmbr : 1. There is a chance of rank 2. There wont be B.Com Exams In Novembr Is there any other benefit of giving both the groups ?