Should i buy the new editions?

I am appearing for Nov 2014 IPCC exams. I have :-

1.Student's Hand Book on Income Tax, VAT and Serv.Tax by T.N. Manoharan A.Y. 2013-14 [21st Edition: 2013]
2. Munish Bhandari Handbook for law,ethics and communication  [8th Editon 2012] ( Law stated is as on 1st May, 2012)
So, considering the new amendments do I have to buy the latest editons or would learning from the ones I already have along with the supplemntary books by Institute suffice?

 
Replies (1)
buy a new book, it will be easy to read.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details