Easy Office

Shoud I leave CA

Page no : 2

pawan (Tax consultant ) (131 Points)
Replied 22 May 2011

ANUP

I think u dont have to drop CA, its professional course.

Now u have to give only 1 group of IPCC and study only with Module not refrence book, if u revised module 3 and 4 time u must be cleared in exam. My best wishes with you.:)

Gayathri (Chartered Accountant) (286 Points)
Replied 22 May 2011

hi Anup, 

u r not d only person facing this prblm. this happens with most of d CA students. never think of leaving CA.

Moreover being a semi qualified CS & IcWA, there is no reason for u 2 feel low.

All d best.

Rohit Tulshyan (RTProfessionals) (333 Points)
Replied 22 May 2011

Hey man..never give up..NEVER BACK DOWN....you'll do it. just  conc on studies. refer notes. look at your weak points. plan your study. you'll go through it. plus its your wish if u don't want to join tutions but i suggest u should go for some subjects. you are in nagpur than you can join Accounting Academy. i did my studies their. Teachers will help you in various ways for solving problems. PLUS TO CLEAR EXAMS ITS NOT IMPORTANT HOW HARD YOU STUDY...WHAT IS IMPORTANT IS IF YOU CAN THINK LIKE A CA or NOT. SO FOCUS ON APPLICATION OF KNOWLEDGE rather than finishing the pages. You'll do well man. :)

siddharth mundhra (self occupied) (47 Points)
Replied 06 October 2011

I think u should make freinds doing ca if u wanna study without tuitions.or else take tuitions.u can do it it is  just like u dont share ur knowledge with anyone.ur frnds can guide and u can share knowledge with them and they can correct u whenever u go wrong.Im sure u will clear if not this time the next time.best of luck

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: