short sale amount entered in 3B in the year 17-18

I have entered wrong figure in 3b and also paid less tax but filed correct gstr1 now what should I do.
should I rectify directly in annual return and pay tax with interest or club short sale amount in April 19 3b return.
pls help.

if the imvoice pertains to 2017-18 better to pay in annual return

Total likes : 2 times

Chartered Accountant

Yes. if it pertains to 17-18, can pay through annual return. If relates to 18-19 can pay in GSTR 3B of Apr'19. 

Total likes : 1 times