Share market P&L

I received profit and loss statement from client having short term, long term and intraday profit & loss in one sheet. multiple shares have both short term , long term & intraday profit . they give each profit seperately but turnover(buy value & sale value) is combined which I am unable to bifurcate. Since intraday, short term and long term have to mentioned seprately. how should I get separate turnover for each class..?
Replies (3)
Intra-day profit Loss is considered speculation income and in the return you have to provide turnover. And difference whether plus or minus - total of plus & minus is considered Turnover.
what should I do if don't have separate turnover I have only separate profits...
But that Turnover figure is mandatory to be filled in ITR 3 P&L item No. 65

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details