SFT006 CREDIT CARD PAYMENT (Rotation of Credit card)

Hi Sir,   I have similar question related to credit payment. My income is 22 lakhs and my credit card payment is 46 lakhs with 2 split banks.   I have already file ITR and got my refund. How can I submit my response. While filing ITR i didn't see that amount reflected during filing. Now I see that amount.   What response should I give to ITD, what option to choose from given options in response. Will I be queried back or questioned back for this over spending on income. These are same case rotating money from credit card.   Please help in detail way to get away from it
 

Replies (1)

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details