Sez - a need for enterprise ( part 2 )

Thanks a lot bro.................!!!!!!!!

@ ! @

Thanks for sharing 

Great Job Done

Thanxs Bhai 4 Sharing............:)

nice n crisp langauge.  i liked it

Thanks a lot everyone...............!!!!!!!!

@ ! @

thanx ..keep sharing

KEEP SHARING YAAR  

 

Very informative post, Dear Sanyam.

I've a seperate folder in my PC for your files.

Keep sharing.

Very nice n informative Article....

well presented.....

Thanks a lot ankur sir..........!!!!!!!

This is going to be of immense immense help to me and I assure u of the fact that once I come across an audit where i need all these provisions am going to bombard u with ques w.r.t. dis... hahaha


Thanks

Originally posted by : Resham

This is going to be of immense immense help to me and I assure u of the fact that once I come across an audit where i need all these provisions am going to bombard u with ques w.r.t. dis... hahaha




Thanks

Sure resham ...........!!!!!11

@ ! @

Important one.....Thanks!!!

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details