Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

priti (artist)     05 December 2011

Service tax online filing st3 problem

Hi,

Would someone please help me figure out this problem? After I fill out first page of ST3 Form( financial year, period etc). I cant go past the first page. When I click on "Next". It shows request denied, see your administrator. Error code 500. I have tried several times, each time I get the same message. Im not sure what Im doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

aditi.

5 Replies

Rohan

Rohan (Consultant)     05 December 2011

Use Google Chrome browser. 

Prakash

Prakash (Chartered Accountant)     05 December 2011

Make sure that you filled in all particulars, otherwise it won't allow you to go further

satya

satya (Executive Excise)     06 December 2011

Enable macros, then your problem will solved. if you not found macros page. close the file & again open ST3 file, it will ask macros option.

Jinit Shah

Jinit Shah (Propreitor)     06 December 2011

If you are filling offline utility (Excel) enable the macros and if you are filling online use google chrome

Nitin Bansal

Nitin Bansal (Student)     24 August 2013

I am also facing the same error code 500, but the error comes when i am checking my already filed ST3 (having status of FILED successfully) under the option of view original ST3 after clicking on the filled return.. 
Even I am using the Chrome... 

Pleas any body having the solution.. 

Also, the error is coming in the view of currently (successfully) filed return only, i can view other old returns (no such error there)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register