Service Tax on Transport other than RCM

I run a partnership firm. I was also registered under Service Tax for the payment of service tax under RCM on transportation service. In 2014-15, I received some bundle on invoices from a GTA who charged service tax on the invoice so I didn't pay any Service Tax under RCM.

Was I right? Also help me if any audit is planned by the department, how to sort out this issue?

Regards
Replies (1)
Are you paid the Invoice amount with Service Tax?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details