Dear Friends,
I given 1st Group of CA(Final) in May 2012 which I attempted after 2 months study and could not attempted the SFM paper fairly therefore don't think my Group shall be cleared. But this has resulted in coverage of major syllabus in 2 months time which is the good point for me.
Now planning to appear for both the groups in Nov 2012 as plenty of time is available at my discretion.
I need your help to select the books for 2nd Group as I have to do the self study only.
Your help shall be highly appreciated in this regard.
Looking forward for your guidance and support.
Thanks in advance
Regards
Deepak Arora
CA(Final)






Coaching is not a bad idea at all especially for certain demanding subjects like Direct Tax etc. Reason behind this point of view is not only the technicalities involved in the subject but also the need and confidence desired for the future professional working and practice.
SELF STUDY Vs. COACHING
Vs. 







