Self appraisal

Self Appraisal - Work

A BEAUTIFUL STORY

A little boy went to a telephone booth which was at the cash counter of a store and dialed a number.


The store-owner observed and listened to the conversation:

 

Boy : “Lady, Can you give me the job of cutting your lawn?


Woman : (at the other end of the phone line) “I already have someone to cut my lawn.”


Boy : “Lady, I will cut your lawn for half the price than the person who cuts your lawn now.”


Woman : I’m very satisfied with the person who is presently cutting my lawn.


Boy : (with more perseverance) “Lady, I’ll even sweep the floor and the stairs of your house for free.


Woman : No, thank you.

 

With a smile on his face, the little boy replaced the receiver. The store-owner, who was listening to all this, walked over to the boy.

 

Store Owner : “Son… I like your attitude; I like that positive spirit and would like to offer you a job.”


Boy : “No thanks,


Store Owner : But you were really pleading for one.


Boy : No Sir, I was just checking my performance at
the job I already have. I am the one who is working for that lady I was talking to!

 

** This is called self Appraisal** Give your best and the world comes to you!!!!!

Replies (4)

Very nice story... Thanks.

Nice self application N thanx 4 sharing...keep sharing..smileyyes

wonderful sharing...thanksyes

                    Waoo!!!!!!!!Really nice story.The climax was excellent.

Now i got to know what actually a self appraisal is..................

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details