Selection of Jobs

Hello Experts,

Presently I am in a dilemma between choosing two options,
1. SME credit manager in ICICI Bank
2. Hedge fund accountant in Investment banking company.

I am a qualified Chartered Accountant, I have both the jobs offers, where I have accepted the investment banking offer and serving my notice period in current company.
I got a offer for ICICI Bank yesterday and I am confused on the selection of the fields.

Note: I am good at Finance (Got SFM exemption and elective paper is FSCM)

Kindly advice on the selection.
Replies (1)
My opinion is second hedge fund accountant

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details