Section 54 F in joint development agreement

I own 2 houses out of which 1 house is co-owned with my spouse. 

I entered into Joint development agreement in April 2025 for my plot and I am getting 2 flats as part of the agreement. 
The building will be ready by January 2027. 

I want to avail benefits of section 54F. But as mentioned above , currently I own 2 houses . 
So if I gift my share in the co- owned house to my spouse in October 2025, will I become eligible for availing section 54F? 

Replies (1)

The 2 flats you receive will be exempt u/s. 54 so based on that why you wish for sec. 54F exemption, which will not be allowed otherwise...

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details