Section 44ADA for income outside India

Rajiv Gupta (Others) (53 Points)

09 February 2023  

My daughter, a legal professional, has consultancy income from a UK firm received in GBP in the bank and converted to rupees only. Total annual income is about Rupees 10 lakh. Can she take benefit under Section 44 ADA, since ITR 4 is not applicable to income from outside India? If so, how?

Note- She filed ITR 4 for AY 21-22 and ITR 3 for AY 22-23 (foreign income). She is a Resident Individual.