Second chance - a short film by cas

CA Vijay Jain (B Com /CA/ CWA) (45 Points)

26 May 2014  

Hello Friends,

Myself Vijay Jain, A Chartered Accountant in Service.

Right from the day I'd joined CA, I was always said about only thing. The role of a CA is confined to Financials of a Company, be it the Co.he/she audits or works. But my friend, Karthik, right from his CA (Foundation) always had a dream of becoming a Film Director.

He always worked on some scripttttttts even during the CA Final classes. Being interested in Films, he had never neglected his studies. He passed his CA Final with A.I.R # 16. I am not posting this thread to boast him or make advertisement on behalf of him.

He finally saw his dream come true. He'd made a Short Film. Let me tell you all the Actors in that movie are CAs who work for MNCs. I was a part of it. We all had made out our times from our weekends and made his dream come true.

Though the length of the movie lasts hardly 11:00 mins, he conveyed something really important for today's Younger generation.

The theme of the movie is "Ego". One must not have Ego, espcially in case of relations. In my friends words. "Ego much more dangerous than Cancer disease"

My humble request pl. spend your valuable 11:00 mins of your time watching this video. If you like it, pl come back and share your views, it makes us forget all our efforts.

Thank You,

Regards,

CA Vijay Jain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M5WjZ1XSjA

PS : If this video is against the forum rules, pl. let me know, I'll remove the same from the CCI. :)