Satyam EX CFO

He is neither a CA/ICWA

As per his confessional statement -

1) He is M.COM. from OSMANIA UNIVERSITY
2) His designation is Director & CFO although he is not a member of
the Board of Directors
3) He draws an annual remuneration of Rs.1.25 crores per annum
4) His duties & responsibilities:
- Accounts closing as per Policy
- Budget & Business plans preparation
- Investors relations
- Policy guidelines
- Corporate services
-  Legal matters
-  Risks & Frauds prevention !!!
- " I am not aware of any funds diversion & understatement of profits
until Mr Raju has confessed. I was asked specifically not to look into
Banks matters which was personally handled by Mr Raju.  I was just
asked to look into the day-to-day operations."
-  "My role in audit process is also limited. Every Quarter I used to
have a review with the Auditors. I used to finalise the accounts based
on the discussions with them"
- "At no time auditors have pinpointed any weaknesses in the
accounting system or process"
- " When payables settlement were delayed , I suggested to the
Management to liquidate fixed deposits and pay the creditors but they
declined and instead suggested to pay from cash from operations. Then
only I smelled something is wrong"
- "My assistant Ramakrishna used to prepare the financial statements
and audit process. I used to blindly sign the same without giving much
attention. Then I used to place the same before the Board and after
approval I will sign and send it to Administrative Dept"
- "To my knowledge Fixed Deposits are fictitious entries. I think
there is an understanding between Management and the Audit wing to
that effect"
 

Replies (1)

 VERY SURPRISING

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details