Sales tax return & c form issues (dvat)

Consultant (Information Technology)

Dear Experts

We are a new & very small company & filed our first sales tax return with help of an agent who charged us some bucks. Now we want to file our returns our selve with online facility. Can you please provide some link with complete steps/details including how to obtain login & password.

Also we need to issue few C forms. This would be the first time that we would be issuing C form. How do we get that form. Do we need to pay or deposit some security at Tax Dept.? Can it be done online?

Any help or reference is appriciated.

Edit : We have CST number. The purchase was made in August 2012, we have invoice & transporter bill copy.

You can give application for password to EDP cell of DVAT Deptt, they will give you your login password at the time by hand.

And for C-form w.e.f 01/04/2012 you can download your c-form from DVAT site by filling the required fields.

As far as security amount concern, before  01/04/2012 we need to deposit some security or dealer surety for receiving the c form from the Deptt, But now i dont think it is required, first try to download online if any descrepancy found than you can contact to your Ward at DVAT Deptt..

Regards

Deepak Sharma

deepak_8583 @ yahoo.com

Total likes : 1 times

Above all procedure is applicable If you are registered with VAT department at Delhi.

Dear Sir

While trying to download C form from dvat site WHILE ENTERING ITEM DETAILS FOR DOWNLOADING the dropdown menu of ITEM name does not show anythig. Please guide how to download the forms.

Please help.

Assistant Manager - Accounts

@ sangeeta 

You have to add item under the tab " Profile -> Add Item", then item will be shown in the item name column while processing for C-form download.

Regards

Piyush Tanwar (Semi Qualified CA)

Mobile - 09717468521

Email - capiyushtanwar91 @ gmail.com

ACCOUNTANT

Dear Experts I want to know that How to download Advance C Form From DVAT Website. 

Dear Sir

Please help regarding DVAT DS2 what value I should put in commodity section in AMOUNT . Should I put including CST or excluding since CST is mentioned seperately.

Regards.

You have to put excluding CST i.e Assessable Amount, there is seperate column for CST amount.

Regards

Deepak Sharma

consult4vat @ gmail.com

dsharma8583 @ gmail.com

Dear Sir, I also want to know the same question.

I WANT TO ADD ITEMS IN DVAT FOR C FORM PURPOSE AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO IT. PLZ HELP ME.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU