Easy Office

S b a 2015

Page no : 5

SAURABH KASTURIWALE (PRACTISING C.A.) (160 Points)
Replied 06 March 2015

Heartiest Congratulations to both of you Sathaiyanarayan T. Sir & P.Hareesh Kumar Sir.

All the Best to other members also. Might be a Memorable Holi for many more.

2 Like

SSG (1936 Points)
Replied 06 March 2015

Thanks a lot to Hareesh ji and Satyanarayanan ji for their efforts in providing us valuable information regarding SBA. Hope more members come up with their allotment news.

G GURUMOORTHI (PARTNER) (51 Points)
Replied 06 March 2015

Today afternoon we have received offer from Canara Bank Head Office Bangalore for appointment of S B A for the year 2014-15.

Ravi Sekar Reddy (CA) (62 Points)
Replied 07 March 2015

Congratulations to all those who have got and best wishes for others. Thank you all for the information and updations.

Are they sending emails or hard copy? Is if for new or continuing auditors?

regards

sathianarayanan.t (chartered accountant) (267 Points)
Replied 07 March 2015

Last year I completed 4 years tenure with SBI and this year I got offer letter from Syndicate bank.  All the best to our members.

Replied 07 March 2015

Dear Members, Did anybody get offers from PSB other than Syndicate, SBT , Canara bank as informed by members on 6th?

C.A. P. HAREESH KUMAR (PRACTICE) (375 Points)
Replied 08 March 2015

Till 7th March 2015 at 12,0 clock   Punjab National Bank had not received the  panel list from  RBI . This is because of  Holi    where as Banks in the south were functioning on 5th & 6 th 

ll the best

Replied 08 March 2015

Congragulations to Mr. Gurumoorthy 

I had completed 4 years with Canra Bank in 2014

Regarding offer  letter first  they take confirmation over phone -   Thrn they will email . You have to give irrevocable conscent and other  declarations / undertakings 

Hard copies  may or may not be sent 

1 Like

B.Prabhakaran (Chartered accountant) (163 Points)
Replied 08 March 2015

07th march is a date for most banks to give offer letters by mail. it seems...      Received offer mail from SBI but consent was already given to another bank two hours before. 

SSG (1936 Points)
Replied 08 March 2015

Most of the banks have not got the list from RBI. So they are expected to do the process in the coming week. All the best.

Replied 09 March 2015

Dear All, Today some of them who have not received offer letters till now might get it as banks resume work again today after Holi in some parts of the country. To my information 12 banks out of the 25 have sent out offers.
2 Like

CA. N M Poptani ( CA) (49 Points)
Replied 09 March 2015

what is the position of Central Bank of India

CA. N M Poptani ( CA) (49 Points)
Replied 09 March 2015

what is the position of Central Bank of India

1 Like

BAJAJ RADHESHYAM NANDKISHORE (PROPRIETOR) (100 Points)
Replied 09 March 2015

Received offer letter for appointment of branch auditor from Syndicate Bank. I am also informed by other friends that they have received offer letter from State Bank of Mysore and State Bank of India. Hopefully everyone eligible member is likely to get branch audit.

1 Like

Replied 09 March 2015

Most of the  Banks head quartered at South like  Canara Bank , Syndicate Bank , State Bank  of travancore  and of late State Bank of Mysore  have  already  taken  consent  of Non continuing Auditors  .   No body has posted  about  Indian Overseas Bank , Indian Bank , Vijaya Bank  which are based at  Chennai / Bangalore 

Only surprise is that of S.B.I  ( Mumbai)  which  has started  taking consent 

Kindly  up date   if any  memebr / firm  as Non continuing Auditors is approached by other Banks  such as 

Central Bank of India , PNB, Punjab & Synd Bank, Oriental Bank of commerce, Dena Bank , Union Bank of India , Bank of Baroda  , Allahabad Bank , Andhra Bank , State Bank of Hyderabad , Uco Bank  and so on 

Pl do it for the benfit of all 

Some of us still active  even after  getting offers   

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: