Easy Office

S b a 2015

Page no : 4

SAURABH KASTURIWALE (PRACTISING C.A.) (160 Points)
Replied 23 February 2015

Dear All,

Proposed 4 days strike called by Bank Unions "Called Off" after getting 15% wage revision.

Let us hope for a good news for ourselves too.

Let us wait for consent /  appointment letters.

1 Like

C.A. P. HAREESH KUMAR (PRACTICE) (375 Points)
Replied 25 February 2015

Dear  All 

Few minutes back ( 10.50 am  25/02/2015 )  I spoke to our  P.D.C.  and  enquired  about the panel for 2014-15  shown in the portal  as coming shortly  for almost a month  by now  

What the officer said is  the list is  forwarded to RBI   and once the list / panel  is confirmed by RBI it would be  published  -----.   PDC  has been waiting for this since  long   --    What need to be infered is that  the  delay is from RBI side    .    The indecesive  aspect  relating to  this      is not understandable     

Thanks  

atrinandan angle (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (114 Points)
Replied 25 February 2015

since banks have not finalised staturoty central auditors. branch auditors list might be submitted after that.

1 Like

Replied 25 February 2015

RBI ' letter  DBS -ARS  NO / 8.91  . 008 /2014-15     dated 06/02/2015   (     from  General Manager , Banking Supervision - Mumbai )   addressed to the president  of the Institute  was  received ( acknowledged)  by the  secretariate on 24/02/2015   and  was forwarded to  PDC . Copy of the letter is available   ( refere news  ca club ) 

The said letter  merely explain the procedure followed for apppinment of  Statutory central Auditors  - The autonomy granted to  Banks  -  CAG's panel - RBI scrutiny and forwarding the list - Selection by Bank - Approval By RBI .  

The speed at which things are moving is  understandable from all these -    This  indecesiveness - inordinate delay   are deplorable   -forget our  earnings  -   Economy   of the nation is at statke  

Replied 26 February 2015

Dear All 

C.A Amresh Vashisht's  article   "Decoding  2015   Statutory Audit of Banks "  in Tax Guru dated  25/02/2015   may kindly be  seen .   The same is available in Face book as well   .Now  in  CA CLUB ALSO ( ARTICLE  DATED 26/02/2015  ) 

He has given the statistics   highlighting the   sliding trend of the   professional oppurtunity  

Really an eye opener    

Replied 28 February 2015

Dear Members , as the month of February - 2015 comes to an end within hours has anybody received any communication for Appointment ( whether Fresh or Renewal ) in any PSB ?

Wishing a Happy March - 2015 to all Seniors and Friends.

1 Like

Replied 28 February 2015

No  News  yet  

Even  new  S.C.A  appoinments are also not known 

I think  under clause 30 of the listing agreemnt  changes in auditors need to be promptly notified to the stock exchanges  - Even that is also not  happened 

There appears some confusion / indecesivness   - as  seen from this  inordinate delay   .Even our P.D.C  has been waiting  over a month to get  the  Statutory Branch Audit panel confirmed by R.B.I  (  Coming shortly  ) 

All the best 

Replied 01 March 2015

Taken from RBI web site  -  Regulatory approvals -timelines  

Time period given may be taken as maximum time 

II. Department of Banking Supervision

Sr. No.

Descriptttion of Regulatory Approval

Time required

Approval given to banks and Financial Institutions for Statutory Central Auditors and Statutory Branch Auditors

i) Public Sector Banks:

a) Statutory Central Auditors

15 days

b) Statutory Branch Auditors

30 days

ii) Private Sector Banks/Foreign Banks:

a) Statutory Central Auditors

30 days

b) Statutory Branch Auditors

30 days

iii) Overseas branches of Indian Banks:
Statutory Auditors

30 days

iv) Select Financial Institutions: 
Statutory Auditors

21 days

1 Like

Replied 03 March 2015

According to certin reliable sources  Appointment of Statutory Central Auditors  by the Banks are over .   Officially that has not been publicised  .  

I had enquired  about the  Board meeting   / Regulatory  approval by  RBI  ( 15 days )     and it was told that  Mgt follows the guidlines   and approvals are not prior approvals  

Now the turn is for S.B.A 's         

All the best 

1 Like

Replied 03 March 2015

Thanks Hareesh Kumar Sir for the Information.

Let us now await our turn...

1 Like

SSG (1936 Points)
Replied 03 March 2015

Can there be new appointments now, or continuing SBAs will be choosen again.

Replied 03 March 2015

Sir 

As per the policy those who have completed 4 years  retire  and fresh appointments   need to be done  .     So new appointments ought to take place  

Replied 05 March 2015

Dear All 

Just now at  5.20 pm  I talked to the head office of  Can Bank 

RBI Panel of S.B.A   has not yet  reached them -  S.B.A  Appointment process has not stated yet .    

Very   disappointing  situation 

Our forum  views crossed  1600    - So many of our  collegues  are  keen  to know the developments -   Pl give updates  based on authentic  informations  

All the best    -     HOLI    KI      SUBH  KAMNAYEM 

sathianarayanan.t (chartered accountant) (267 Points)
Replied 06 March 2015

My Greetings to all on this Holi Day. Just now I received an offer letter from Syndicate Bank. So all banks may in the process of appointing the auditors and hope all will get appointments. Best of luck to all.
1 Like

Replied 06 March 2015

Greeting to all collegues 

Few minutes back I got a call from State  Bank of Travancore  asking me to confirm my interest in taking up branch audit .   

I wish all  the best for all our collegues  who were active in this forum since January 

Pl  donot hesitate to  help othes who are finding it difficult to get offers  .  

God bless all 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: