Roc filing

chartered accountant

one of my client,  3years back(in 2012) Register one Private limited Company & he didnot Proceed any transactions and also not Filing any returns ( ROC filing, I.T.Retursn) till date. Now he want to file company returns(ROC & I.T.). 

if we file Returns, what is the penanlty will be payable? 

company Registered in Andhra Pradesh(visakhapatnam)

For each Financial Year and for Each form to be filed, penalty will be applicable for 10 times of original fees.

You may also go for compounding of penalty.

Total likes : 1 times

CA Business

The company's annual return is to be filled with registrar of companies within 60 days from the date of annual general meeting.

Calculate normal fee applicable to you based on your authorized capital

Normal share capital of the company                  Normal charge

Less than INR one lakh                                                    INR 200

INR 1 lakh to INR 499999                                                 INR 300

INR 500000 to INR 2499999                                             INR 400

INR 2500000 to INR 9999999                                           INR 500

INR One crore or more                                                      INR 600

Now discussing about the additional fees, the penalty fee to be paid for filing of company's annual return and gets calculated based on the days of delay and normal fee applicable.

Delay                                                                               Penalty

Delay up to 30 days                                                            2 times of normal fee

More than the 30 days and up to 60 days                           4 times of normal fee

More than the 60 days and up to 90 days                           6 times of normal fee

More than the 90 days and up to 180 days                         10 times of normal fee

More than the 180 days                                                        12 times of normal fee

So in your case: The more than 180 days period of delay then you sould pay 12 times of normal fee.

you can company's annual return file via software. There are so many ROC filing software available in the market. But i would like to give a best suggestion that is Gen Comp Law Software for company's annual return file. This software gives a facility of ROC e-Forms, XBRL, Resolutions, Minutes, Registers and various MIS reports.

Total likes : 1 times

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU