Revised Return for AY 2018-19

sir,
My client's has been filed original return by filing ITR 2 for AY 2018-19 on 13/07/2018 showing other income of Rs.347000-/ without his knowledge by his representative. Now he wants to revise it becauae he had F & O, intraday and short term capital gain. Now ITR form has been changed from ITR 2 to ITR 3 because of shares income. So can I file revise return?

What should I do? pls requesting you to clarify
Replies (4)

revised the return 

It did not affect ITR form. earlier filed ITR 2

file itr 3

my client has consultancy income with banking mode and other mode also. I want to file u/s 44ADA declaring more than 50% of receipts. Last year I filed ITR 3. No TDS has been deducted on his income. can I do file ITR4 for FY 2018-19? Please guide me

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details