Revised return filed wrongly

Pratheep (ITA) (24 Points)

08 March 2012  

Hi All,

Please help me. I have filed my income tax for (2010-2011) Online, I made a mistake in my income. when filed using pdf, i mistakenly added a 0 to the original income, where it lead to 56 lakh, now Income tax is asking me to pay 14 lakh of tax. I filed revised retun wherein i again made a mistake in the assessment year. Please tell me what should i do? They are asking me to pay the 14 lakh tax and get a refund. Please help me.