Revised E-filing A.Y. 2007-08

Hi Everyone. Seeking your help on this.

I've already filed ITR4 for A.Y.2007-08 on 31-03-2009. Now I want to revise this return.

Can this be done now?

Should I give the acknowledge number of the original return generated on ITR-V or should I quote the receipt number given on ITR-V at the time of deposit of the same within 15 days?

Please help I'm confused.

Replies (4)

Pl refer sec.u/s 139(5) and 139(4)

Mr. professional, you cant revise a belated return (case Jagdish Chandra Sinha)

Originally posted by :JKS
" Hi Everyone. Seeking your help on this.
I've already filed ITR4 for A.Y.2007-08 on 31-03-2009. Now I want to revise this return.
Can this be done now?
Should I give the acknowledge number of the original return generated on ITR-V or should I quote the receipt number given on ITR-V at the time of deposit of the same within 15 days?
Please help I'm confused.
"

cant revise a belated return

Yes. Mr. Gurdeep & Mr. Piyush are right

you cant revise a belated return

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details