Revise it return fy 2016-17

I filed IT return & forgot to send ITRV BUT NOW I sent to CPC but status is showing  received after due date from last 2 months my refund amount is 15K .
 
Can I file revise return & ITRV send to cpc
If  I file revise return then it will creat any problem or not ?
 
plz suggest
Replies (6)

Better to file revised return & e-verify.......

ITR can be revised only if you have a valid original return.... I think the system will show error message while entering the details of original return

Yes, but system has not 'invalidated' it till the time, so a chance to pressurize  the pending issue...

yeah.. I too think so... only after Mr. jayaram tries to file revised return, the actual status and treatment of invalidated return will be known. in my personal opinion, the system will not allow.. let's wait for update from Mr. jayaram

Firstly thanks both of you for valuable feedback & expert opinion

I revised the return successfully. But he don't have his mobile number linked with aadhar. If  I sent both ITR V copy in same envolope ( Fy 2017-18 & Fy 2016-17) It will work?

 

Yes  ..... Definately......

& thanks for practically verifying of the fact again...

In the meantime (i.e. 120 days/ manual processing of ITR V) better solve the mobile linking issue & e-verify as soon as the option re-starts.. it will be more safe.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details