REVERSAL OF ITC

While filing GSTR 9 for 18-19, I found that I have claimed some ineligible ITC u/s 17(5) and I have treated some ITC in wrong heads. IGST to sgst& cgst. My 2A figures are much higher. And my net tax liability are much lesser, even if I forego the wrong done. My question before this forum is that I am going for DRC 03 with adjusting my itc reversal amount with my credit ledger. Is that ok ? I have already filed GSTR 9. This is voluntary u/s 73(5). Any interest is not paid as net tax was always much below my net itc.
Replies (1)
You may wait for some time the department may take action against the issue

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details