Resume For A CA article

Anureet Sohi   23 March 2019

Anureet Sohi

3 likes  27 points

| My Other Post

How should an Ideal Resume Of a CA article look like? What should be the highlights and key points??
Please Help!

avater

CA.Pankaj Rawat (Chartered Accountant)     23 March 2019

CA.Pankaj Rawat
Chartered Accountant 
 106 likes  1370 points

View Profile | My Other Post

it should be based on your school time,college time achievements.Your percentage in 12th,B.com, CA exams.if you have passed with distinctions than it should be mentioned in CV.

avater

BernardLoredo (USA)     24 June 2019

BernardLoredo
USA 
 24 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Honestly, I don't like to write resumes and always ask write it for me. Once my roommate gave me the address of resume writing australia company. Since then when I need to write a resume I visit this website. Now I get the best marks in college. If you want a good resume you need write to them and they help you as they did to me. Writing a resume is extremely useful because it allows me to learn how to formulate thoughts, structure data, use basic concepts, find cause-effect relationships, get experience with relevant examples, etc. That's why it requires the right structure. And it's important to avoid repeating words, use synonyms and complex grammatical constructions. It goes without saying that my resume demonstrates not only my experience but also my future plans. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Download the latest Question Papers for free

click here