Cleared CA Final Group 1 (old) & Got 56 In ISCA.
The result for the CA final [Nov'18] was declared wherein I got 195 out of 400, which is substantially lower than what I expected. Therefore, I was trying to apply for the certified copies/verification but am getting the following message-
[Result not available]
The application procedure was started at 11 AM on 24th of January and yet am getting this message.

I have tried calling the institute/ exam helpline several times to no avail and they have not responded to the mail.
Has anyone else faced this issue?
Does any one knows the reason for this?
[I have tried deleting cookies and all and even tried using various browser, just to arrive at the same result.]
Please post the problem you are facing on E-Sahayata and you will get a response in a couple of days.
Thanks
Jawahar
| Originally posted by : Dixit Jawahar | ||
![]() |
Please post the problem you are facing on E-Sahayata and you will get a response in a couple of days. Thanks Jawahar |
![]() |
Thanks buddy. Have tried that also (now). Let's see.
[UPDATE]
Now am getting the message that I didn't applied for the exam.
Hi Members, PwC SDC is hiring CA Freshers/ CA's with 0 - 3 years of experience in Advisory Deals . Interviews will be conducted in Kolkata Location. Date 2nd Feb 2019. Anyone interested can forward the CV to my mail id : ankit.agarwal6002 @ gmail.com Thanks
Read more at: https://www.caclubindia.com/forum/job-opportunities-for-qualified-ca-s-501235.asp
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
RMA And Associates LLP
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals