I was expecting more than 70 marks in IDT and ISCA and I got 31 in IDT and 52 in ISCA
I was expecting more than 70 marks in IDT and ISCA and I got 31 in IDT and 52 in ISCA
Please share center wise result
same bro, luckly i cleared first group

The scores came very much unexpected. Feel very unlucky.
Failed. how can i get average marks in all subjects of group 1 like 41, 39, 37, 36. There is something definitely not going right.
Cleared my CA Final 2 group. 1st was already cleared. Now a Chartered after a very long wait.
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant
Bengaluru
CA Foundation
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals