Residential Course on professional skills

Dear Friends,

I am a Mumbai based article. Just cleared CA final Grp 1 & exemption in IDT. I wanted to have information on the three months residential course held at Faridabad & 6 weeks residential course held at hyderabad by the institute.

If any 1 has any idea of when is the next course gonna be held please inform me!!

also if any1 can give me any information regarding which course is better (GMCS; Faridabad or hyderabad) please help me..

Please provide any information possible.

thnks & regards

Replies (4)
Originally posted by : Rachit

Dear Friends,

I am a Mumbai based article. Just cleared CA final Grp 1 & exemption in IDT. I wanted to have information on the three months residential course held at Faridabad & 6 weeks residential course held at hyderabad by the institute.

If any 1 has any idea of when is the next course gonna be held please inform me!!

also if any1 can give me any information regarding which course is better (GMCS; Faridabad or hyderabad) please help me..

Please provide any information possible.

thnks & regards

undefined

Please friends...I really need any information possible. Also if sum1 can give me Number of CA institute concerned persin whom I can communicate regarding this matter.. Please..

hi i am Nagegowda  from bangalore i also passed my CA final exam wanting to atend 6 weeks residential course at hyderabad.  that is going to start from march second week, i also spoke to institute coordinator for the course we can register only after announncement from institute, that is going to come in feb 1st or 2nd week.  u can also contact to this number for further info. who is the coordinator  09310518504.  all d best

Thank you very much for your reply..

I have my final attempt this may..balance 3 subjects

Planning to attend the course after that..it starts from 20th may to 30th june...

I would like to know sir, what was your expereince and is it really worth attending the course as against the GMCS course...

Please reply urgently as I need to register myself..Also how is the food and stay over there...

Regards...

Hi Rachit.

 

How was your experience at Hyderabad?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details