Resetting Income tax password

Hi Everyone

I am resetting my client password in Income tax website and website shows "Used ID does not exist".

How to solve this issue? Please help me to solve..

Last year client has filed ITR. But this I am filing his ITR but I am getting error while reset password..
Replies (5)
please check that PAN is correctly mentioned and also it has not been cancelled.
Yeah I correctly mentioned the PAN.. But how to check whether PAN is cancelled or not?
on income tax website under know your PAN
Yeah I did & PAN is active
please check whether Aadhaar is linked to pan
2. if problem still comes, use earlier p/w for the time being for filing itr for AY 19-20

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details