CCI Online Learning
What do you want to learn today?

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Require help on PT

Shailesh P Mhatre (Sr. Executive Accounts)     01 April 2010

Shailesh P Mhatre
Sr. Executive Accounts 
 2 likes  32 points

| My Other Post

My Company having register office in Mumbai (Maharashtra) and we are having 15 other branches (Sales Office) in other states whether we don’t have any registration (just a rented residential areas), we processing our payroll for all the employees from Mumbai only, We are deducting PT from Maharashtra employees salary and filling the same here in Maharashtra. I want to know whether we have to deduct Profession Tax from the employee other than Maharashtra also or not as we do not have register in that state. What is exact Law. Please Help ME.....     


U S Sharma (     12 May 2011

U S Sharma 
 1739 likes  21021 points

View Profile | My Other Post

in the state of employment you need to register yourself and pay to Profession Tax department the amount by deduction from salary, and file the return.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Popular Discussion

view more »

Trending Tags
GST Live Class    |    x