Easy Office

reputation spoiled.........

Page no : 5

Hardesh Asthana (Student) (30 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

yaar so jao kal ek nayi subhah ke didar ke liye

Maverick (The Wicked One) (27 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

Are you guys kids? or conspiracy theorists? I can understand the anxiety to know your results, but hell, just read your own comments once again and realise how stupid they sound....All this talk about Institute's reputation and stuff.....man.....where do you fetch such stuff from?

CourseCart.in (Mentor at SHAYVIDZ Academy)   (3756 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

arey yaar simple si chiz hai ki jab jyada hi prob nazar aa rahi thi to why they are playing wid students sentiments? 2din delay kar dete ek hi baar me.. ye installment me extend karne se bachcho ka kya hoga ye institute nahi sonch sakti.. unke liye to business me no emotions.... they are only professionals n nothing else...

Maverick (The Wicked One) (27 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

True, I agree that they can post-pone the announce for later tomorrow instead of dragging it along like this. However just reading through the posts here sounds more or less like the transcriptt for some Ekta Kapoor's drama. Emotions? Whoa, Relax people. You already did your part, exams are over. Results have to come anyday. Don't make it worse for yourself.

Replied 31 August 2009

CAI very well recognised body hai yaar... per aaj jo hua unse ye expect nahi kar sakte the hum...

lots of questions hain jo aaj hua hai uspe... still unknown the exact reason..

Replied 31 August 2009

@ Maverick

students r not the part of Ekta Kapoor's serial...

its the reality n not the tv show..

Jinesh Bhagdev (Proprietor) (207 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

Dear PCC & PE2 Student,

Please do not panic and do not blame the institute...... U must understand that it has always been the case that the results have been declared before time. There must be a genuine reason for delay........ Institute is answerable to the central government for the delay and therefore institute is under more pressure to declare the results as compared to u students who are awaiting results......

Have faith in institute, the delay is a genuine one and is not the one to manipulate the results..... What ur result is today, it will be the same tomorrow...... Juz chill guys...... I am sure tomorrows newspaper might have the reason for the delay.......

So my fellow colleages....... juz be calm..... do reply if u disagree or do reply if u guys want to add something to my thoughts.....

All the best for your results.... May u all get wat u deserve....

Replied 31 August 2009

@ Jinesh

I agree with u that results will be the same n there will be no manipulation..

but i dont agree for what they did the extension in installments.. i can understand that the reason will be genuine but answering to cg n all these stuff are just formalities n nothing else. Ultimately Students are going to suffer...

do u know its easy to say that there might be some prob in the ICAI. but think some students even didn't took lunch n dinner n just waiting for the results... what about the responsiblities of ICAI for this?

Gaurav Kapoor (student Final) (205 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

THIK HAI YAAR DELAY HO RHA HAI BT HMARE INSTITUTE KO BHI TO NHI PTA HOGA NA KI AISA HOGA,HO JATA HAI ......REPUTED BODIES KABHI AISA NHI KRTI PAR BY CHANCE TO HO HI SAKTA HAI NA.... AISA KRNE MEIN UNHE KOI MAZZA THODI NA AA RHA HAI..... THEY KNW ITS IMPORTANCE...... N ITS ALL BY CHANCE.... N HMARA INSTITUTE HAMESHA STUDENTS KA KHAYAL RAKHTA HAI,N HAMESHA RESULT B4 TYM BHI ATA HAI PAR KABHI KABAAR UNAVOIDABLE CIRCUMSTANCES KI VAJAH SE HO JATA HAI....HAVE PATIENCE....

1 Like

Replied 31 August 2009

HMARA INSTITUTE REPUTED THA HAI N RAHEGA.......NOT AT ALL REPUTATION FAILED.....

Akash Agarwalla (Audit Assistant) (49 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

jo bhi ho yaar, reputation to barbaad ho gaya hai chahe delay intentional ho ya unintentional

Replied 31 August 2009

YAAR MAJBOORI KISKE SAATH NHI HO SAKTI...... CMON DNT B NEGATIVE THINKER...

SHAYAK DAS (FINAL STUDENT) (64 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

There may be some acute problem. Dont put blame on them. This little thing cant spoil the reputation of ICAI.

CAMohinderPartapSinghAhluwalia (Chartered Accountant) (169 Points)
Replied 01 September 2009

guys and girls last date to fill examination form is 7/Sep/09    BUT till now what is our results....what do u say guys

raghuraman.ks (ARTICLE ASSISTANT) (24 Points)
Replied 01 September 2009

there might be some technical problem....but they've announced later that it wil be declared at 9pm but again postponing it to next day is little disgusting

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: