Easy Office
LCI Learning

reputation spoiled.........

Page no : 4

AMIT (SERIVce) (47 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

why so late i think guys there is sad news that our preisdent passed away.....f***off

Replied 31 August 2009

now 6 am what a sh*t

VIRENDRA (STUDENT) (22 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

every single minute is turning out to be a day for me

Replied 31 August 2009

sala yeh president pagal ho gaya hai kabhi 11 kabhi 6 ab keh raha hai kal after 6am

CA KAMAL DULANI (MANAGER AUDIT) (86 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India

The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) established under the Chartered Accountants Act, 1949 to regulate the profession of Chartered Accountancy. It is one of the largest and prominent accounting body worldwide. Chartered Accountancy profession has become a challenging career at the cutting edge of trade, industry and economic growth. Chartered Accountancy is seen as a globally acclaimed profession capable of offering new vistas to young talents, a new vision to build a career and a new idea to blossom.

The results of the Chartered Accountants Professional Education - II and Professional Competence Examinations held in June, 2009 are likely to be declared on Tuesday, the 1st September, 2009 after 6 A.M. on the following website
https://www.caresults.nic.in

Browse to www.icai.org

M.Sathish Kumar (Student) (83 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

hey guys wats the prob actually goin in our institute

CA CS Lokesh Singhal (Company Secretary and Deputy Manager Finance)   (251 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

sure there was a problem that why the results has been delayed dont worry be haapy everything will be fine sleepwell today and wait for tomorrow.

M.Sathish Kumar (Student) (83 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

Ok Guys let us stay relaxed.. Wat ever happens it is for best.. Gud Nite and All the Very Best My Friends

JITENDRA DORLE (BCOM CA LCS DISA ICAI)   (54 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

AISA LAGTA HAI KI APNE PRESIDENT (UPA) RESULTS MANIPULATE AUR FABRICATE KARNE ME LAGE HUYE HAI...........YANI RESULT KAM  KARNE ME LAGE HUYE HAI.................WHRE IS THE TRANSPERANCY SIR JI ???????????

Sumit Jain (CA) (4760 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

arre yaar

kya ho gya fir

koi problem ho jati hai

try to understand yaar

Anil k (ABC) (36 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

Yes, Mr Satish Thts the Only Thing We can do

Tanveer Singh (complicated) (1248 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

Sometimes there exist some unavoidable circumstances due to which one is not able to come up to its own words................... It is gen eral ..................... So i request u not to raise finger at the Institute's reputation .................... Be calm and please don't take it otherwise.......

Mittal Bangar (student) (79 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

I AGREE WITH U TANVEER...........

Gaurav kapoor (student) (26 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

sahi baat hai yaar....... vo koi jaan bhuj kar thodi na kar rahe hain..........

Hardesh Asthana (Student) (30 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

Originally posted by :Tanveer Singh
" Sometimes there exist some unavoidable circumstances due to which one is not able to come up to its own words................... It is gen eral ..................... So i request u not to raise finger at the Institute's reputation .................... Be calm and please don't take it otherwise....... "

tanveer is right don't finger towards inst. only pray to god for bright tommorrow

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: