Repatriation of funds abroad

I am an NRI. I had remitted some funds to India to offset the interest on my home loans. I have a SBI Maxgain homeloan which allows me to park the funds and pay interest only on the difference between the actual outstanding loan balance and the parked funds, while still retaining the flexibility to withdraw the parked funds anytime. 

Now I want to repatriate the funds abroad. I am allowed to withdraw the funds but can I repatriate it gfrom my NRO account. Am I allowed to do it? The amount is about 35 lakhs (about $50,000). If not, are there other avenues available through which I could do it? Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks. 

 

ST

Replies (2)

Kindly refer:

1. https://rbidocs.rbi.org.in/rdocs/notification/PDFs/MC78B13F90B99C7348DB92EAC50FD2DDFA4E.PDF

2. https://planaheadwealth.wordpress.com/2015/12/10/how-can-nris-repatriate-money-from-india/

And contact your CA for form 15CB declaration.

Than you. Didn't have a chance to thank you. Appreciate it. 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details