gst course

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rent under income tax

sujin (accounts executive)     09 February 2019

accounts executive 
 3 likes  197 points

| My Other Post

dear experts,
my colleague as a residential engineer and he is living in a rental house and rent is pay by him after he reimburse 50percent of rent claiming by company after he submit original bill to finance Dept. is he eligible to show rent bill in HRA under income tax?

Dhirajlal Rambhia

Dhirajlal Rambhia (KVO Merau Kutchh)     09 February 2019

Dhirajlal Rambhia
KVO Merau Kutchh 
 9243 likes  93420 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Yes, if the company pays the amount as HRA.

No if its just reimbursement of expense.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Bajaj Finserv

Related Threads


Trending Tags