Remmitance to foriegn company

Nandha Kumar (Manager) (24 Points)

29 October 2013  

We have company to wishes to remit to a foreign company established in Hong Kong, towards Freight and Transport Charges.

1. the Foreign Company Does not have a establishment in India

2. Tax residency certificate cannot be obtained since India has not Signed DTAA with Hong Kong.

Freight payments are Reimbursible expenses incurred by the company for services provided off shore.

Pls. suggest can remittance to the foreign company without witholding Tax.