Registration of partnership firm

what is the site address for registration of partnership firm? ? is online Registration possible??
Replies (4)
The following steps have to be followed to register a partnership firm in Maharashtra:
For more visit 👉

The applicant has to log on to the official website https://rof.mahaonline.gov.in/IndividualRegister/IndividualRegister
Ok....thank you....I will search by using this address..
Chaitri, it is Statewise. So if Gujarat, procedure may not be same.
Yes like gst right??....but no problem..actually I didn't know that it is also statewise....but when I will search by using this address I will definitely get about gujarat state from given options.....thanks a lot sir...

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details