Registration for ptec for the state of maharashtra

Hello Everyone, 

I am a freelancing Consultant and currently do not have any full time employees on board, As I am already registered on GST, I am now trying to get myself registered for PTEC.

Have a few queries:

1) What are the andatory documents required for PTEC for a proprietorship firm?

2) Do I have to visit the MGST office personally to complete the application process or I can complete the entire process online?

3) Should I take help of an external Consultant or I can easily do the process online myself?

4) Apart from GST and PAN number do I require any other details of my firm?

 

Thanks in advance for answering and helping!

Replies (3)

Can someone help?

 

Hello, 

PTEC stands for Professional Tax Enrollment certificate and PTRC stands for Professional Tax Registration certificate. Thanks!

PLEASE MAIL ME DETALS AT cashwetajain138 @ gmail.com

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details