REGARDING ITT AND ORIENTATION

Hello every one,

        I'm confused with ITT and Orientation.I donno exactly wen to do these. i actually dont prefer to do it now.I heard that itt and orientation can be done any tym b4 articles??? is it true. Where few say if we dont do itt and orientation our IPCC results would not be declared???

              I request you all guys here to let me know which exactly is correct....

Replies (2)

Yes, these can be completed before joining articles.

Refer the announcement :

https://220.227.161.86/20130announ060810a.pdf

Originally posted by : pradeep

Hello every one,

        I'm confused with ITT and Orientation.I donno exactly wen to do these. i actually dont prefer to do it now.I heard that itt and orientation can be done any tym b4 articles??? is it true. Where few say if we dont do itt and orientation our IPCC results would not be declared???

              I request you all guys here to let me know which exactly is correct....

Dear Pradeep , First I suggest you to write your query in proper way , this is a forum for professionals , not a chat room or so . It look very uncivilised . In place of donno , DON't Know  look very beautiful and in place of wen ,  write WHEN . Please DONOT spoile culture and  esteem of this forum . Do not take it personally but it is for all  .

So far your question is concerned, it is true that before declaration of result you must complete ITT  and orinetation otherwise result shall be withheld

Hope it is clear

 

All the best for your career

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details