Regarding Input

I am registered dealer in GST Regime bearing GSTN Like.37xxxxxxxxxxxxx. of M/S Srinivas fertilisers and pesticides.commodity is Fertilizers and pesticides. now I want purchase a turbo in the name of above mentioned trade name to transport fertilizers to buyers.now my query is I am eligible to take input or not what I have to paid GST on turbo
Replies (5)
Turbo means what...?
Yes you are eligible to take Credit of ITC paid on Turbo.

Section 17(5) do not block ITC in case if its used in delivery goods
thank u very much for reply
Turbo....?! 😒😒πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯
turbo means 18 tyres lorry

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details