REGARDING CONTINUANCE OF CA EXAMS

Good morning Sir/Madam,

I registered my self for Under CA IPCC in the year 2017 and completed my group 1 in Nov 2020 (I have an exemption of 68 marks in accounting subject). I am currently appearing for my group 2 exams in UNIT 10 of CA INTER.

I did not start my articleship yet. In all these years i completed my MBA and BCOM. 

If at this point of time (NOV 2023 exams) I register my self for Ca INTER New course will I have to again re appear for my group 1 exams?

 

And also considering the notification of NEW SYLLABUS CA course would you suggest me to convert (NOV 2023) or drop CA or wait for notification?

 

Replies (1)
If you think then you can wait for the final decision of the Institute regarding the new curriculum... as far as Group 1 is concerned you won't have to give again

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details