Refund Reissue

Vignesh R   19 October 2019

Vignesh R

 3 points

| My Other Post

Hi i failed my income tax return earlier and not received my return. While checking the refund status it shows "  Unable to credit refund as the account number provided by you is incorrect ". While logging into income tax portal and try to add service request refund re-issue. It shows no refund failures to raise refund reissue. What to do now

SUSHANT KUMAR (Employed)     19 October 2019

 11 likes  247 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Go to service request & click on Change in ITR particulars...There u find Change in Bank details particulars


Kapadia Pravin   20 October 2019

Kapadia Pravin

 609 likes  9675 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Check your profile section on eFiling portal. Under it go to Validate bank account and modify bank details.

You can add another bank account details also. Try this it's easier and faster.

After it is validated, go to request for re-issue of refund.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »