ICICI

Refund failure for legal heir

JAYANTH BP   08 November 2019

JAYANTH BP

3 points

| My Other Post

My husband was filing his IT returns. He expired on 16/09/2018. For the A.Y. 2018-19, I had filed his IT return as a legal Heir. It was processed and refund order issued. But the amount not credited stating that account has been closed, even though my bank account has been validated. This happened thrice for the same A.Y. I had contacted CPC and told that everything is correct and refund will be credited. But for three times, refund has failed stating the same reason. I can not change the bank account of my deceased husband as his profile could not be updated.  I was told by CPC to validate my bank account and the same was done. I have no idea how to solve this riddle. I need your guidance and help in this matter. Necessary documents attached for your ready reference.

Regards

Attached File : 2967235 20191108142738 refund status.pdf downloaded: 13 times

Ramahari Dash (accountant)     08 November 2019

Ramahari Dash
accountant 
 3 likes  39 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Please do send the Rectification status and as soon as possible prevailed your bank account

avater

Kapadia Pravin   09 November 2019

Kapadia Pravin

688 likes  10947 points

What is the current status of bank account of your husband ? is it still open or closed ?
is your name as joint name in that account ?
First need to talk to bank about this and confirm with bank not to reject refund credit.

All seem to be okk with CPC .

avater

JAYANTH BP   09 November 2019

JAYANTH BP

3 points

Bank account of my husband is closed and I am not a joint holder. I have updated my bank details being a legal heir and filed the IT return as a legal heir.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »