Reference Book for Law (PCC)

I am studying Munish Bhandari for PCC Law. Altough the notes provided are good but I think the book is very brief. So I want to switch over to some other book so that I can have some extra details. Please tell me that which book should I refer. I have heard a lot about G.K Kapoor, how is this book.


Please help.

Replies (5)

Ya, G.K.Kapoor is the best book ,

i m also using this for CS Executive and B.com(h)-2nd year !!

there are 2 books of munish bhandari...........one is full book, other is handbook........u can choose in which u r comfortable..........................he is the best...................

Use M.P.Vijayakumar's book Snowwhite Publicatiion.It will help you in deep and detailed study....But it won't help u in quick revision during exam times....Hence for deep study use MP vijayakumar's Book....For quick revision Use Munish bhandari...

 

 IN CHANDIGARH, MOHALI ,PANCHKULA..........       WE CONSIDER MR. SWAMI'S NOTES AS THE BEST.....

I think MUNISH BHANDARI'S LAW handbuk is best for PCC. I have seen his new edition of PCC , its actually brief and amazing.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details