Reduction in the period of articles for PCC students to 3 yr

(Guest)

As you all PCC students know, there has been no notification regarding the above said topic of reducing our articles period. Hence I have decided to e-mail the institute regarding this matter. I had sent a small email regarding this matter earlier for which I got very formal reply. But I think quantity will matter. Hence I request you all PCC (and others like IPCC,Final,CAs who agree with me) to send the email to the institute at following adresses:

enqarticleassistant @ icai.org

scravishankar @ icai.org (Ravishankar S C , Assistant Secretary ,Board of Studies)

sagar @ icai.org (V. Sagar, Joint Secretary, M&SS is Secretary to the said committee)

If you know email of any other person who are related to this topic in the institute, then kindly mention in this post.

(Note: We are not against the Institute or its decisions.We are just trying to put our point in front of them for better and quicker decision. So dont be afraid to send this email to Institue!! )

We can make a difference!!! Atleast give it a try!!

Also when you send a email to the institute, drop in a reply to this post so that we can measure no. of emails sent and response of PCC students (and also so that this remains popular discussion and remains on top for newbies to view!!)

04/01/10 -->Thanx to Parmita Mazumder for giving this email ids: (authencity not verified!!)

E mail IDs of the committee members who have to look into this matter:-

Harinderjit Singh <harinderjit.singh @ icai.org>,

Subodh Aggarwal <subodh.aggarwal @ icai.org>,

Krishna Kant Kumar <kris_c_a @ icai.org>

SC. Ravishankar <scravishankar @ icai.org>,

V Sagar sagar @ icai.org

now send emails at above addresses also!!

I have noted email ids posted here have spaces between them,remove spaces before u mail.