Easy Office

Reduction in the period of articles for PCC students to 3 yr

Page no : 2

vivek (CA) (63 Points)
Replied 03 January 2010

They will do whatever they think is good ..

Like they thought keeping all questions compulsory i.e. removing options from PCC exams will be beneficial or asking practical questions in PCC papers would be beneficial to students ..

But all we can do is just create a sort of consciousness among our community of students of PCC course  ..

Be a part of this and hope it will prove  to be on the better side i.e. OUR side ..!

Gourav Kapoor (CA Final Student) (2977 Points)
Replied 03 January 2010

dear all ! 

yes u all are right at your own points !

but let me throw some light on another matter too ! 

listen dear ! 

they r replying that its a long drawn process !

yes we all agree to it !

but if they are not in favour of reducing period of articleship they they have another choice too !

they can reduce the daily time requirement of training if they dont wish to reduce the overall period of training !

there are so many students who are not able to reduce their daily time at their own ends !

wat they require is an announcement from institute so that they can overcome their problms !

we realy dont wish to reduce our wrkload of training instead we wud always wish to increase it but wat the problm is there is that we hav to stdy while training and it requires daily time to cop up wd studies !

so it can be another idea to reduce daily time requirement of trainig !

wat do u think frendz ? 

vivek (CA) (63 Points)
Replied 03 January 2010

Reducing Daily Time ??

There are hardly any Firms which follow the strict timings as per the Institute Guidelines ..

All offices work as per the work load and not the daily time of students ..

You can see that maximum articles stay in office till 8 pm , 10 pm or some also till midnight in July and September .. So where is daily time here ??

No doubt we are allowed to go early sometimes but the timings are never followed thats what i think ..

So i think this is not a solution ..

1 Like

Replied 04 January 2010

Originally posted by : vivek
Reducing Daily Time ??

There are hardly any Firms which follow the strict timings as per the Institute Guidelines ..

All offices work as per the work load and not the daily time of students ..

You can see that maximum articles stay in office till 8 pm , 10 pm or some also till midnight in July and September .. So where is daily time here ??

No doubt we are allowed to go early sometimes but the timings are never followed thats what i think ..

So i think this is not a solution ..

i agree wd u vivek ! 

try to understand my view !

we are not strict about our timings ! wats the reason ?

the reason is that usually firms dont follow !

yes u r ryt !

its a very traditional thing that in those firms where the real timings are not being followed, there is not any support for trainee !

at this current situation if we get any announcement from institute we will at least hav a support to reduce our daily timings !

pehle institute ki announcements ko itna strictly follow nahi kiya jata tha ! but in current situation, announcement kisi b trah ki kyu na ho use usually all firms follow krti hain ! 

or agr is time pe esi koi announcement aa jaye to it can be better than current situation !

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Gourav
dear all ! 

yes u all are right at your own points !
but let me throw some light on another matter too ! 
listen dear ! 
they r replying that its a long drawn process !
yes we all agree to it !
but if they are not in favour of reducing period of articleship they they have another choice too !
they can reduce the daily time requirement of training if they dont wish to reduce the overall period of training !
there are so many students who are not able to reduce their daily time at their own ends !
wat they require is an announcement from institute so that they can overcome their problms !
we realy dont wish to reduce our wrkload of training instead we wud always wish to increase it but wat the problm is there is that we hav to stdy while training and it requires daily time to cop up wd studies !
so it can be another idea to reduce daily time requirement of trainig !
wat do u think frendz ? 

See the attached link:

https://icai.org/post.html?post_id=308&c_id=247

So u see...regulations have been there since long,but rarely firms follow it!!

and by the way, gourav, have u mailed to institue regarding this matter.??

Replied 04 January 2010

Dear Chintan ! 

try to understand my view as i said against vivek's reply !

its a traditional approach dear !

its not necesary k institute hmari hr baat maan le !

we can only try !

or agr vo is baat se deny kr rhe hai k esa possible nahi hai k overall period reduce kiya jaye to unke saamne hm ye proposal rakh skte hain

or rhi vo announcement jiska tumne link diya hai to dear us announcement ka main motive dummy students se hai usme kahin b daily time reduce krne ki baat nahi hai !

usme sirf itna hai k trainee apna pura time articleship pe lgayae or trainee apne training k time pe koi dusra course ya couching nahi le skta ! 

got my point ?

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Gourav
 Dear Chintan ! 
try to understand my view as i said against vivek's reply !
its a traditional approach dear !
its not necesary k institute hmari hr baat maan le !
we can only try !
or agr vo is baat se deny kr rhe hai k esa possible nahi hai k overall period reduce kiya jaye to unke saamne hm ye proposal rakh skte hain
or rhi vo announcement jiska tumne link diya hai to dear us announcement ka main motive dummy students se hai usme kahin b daily time reduce krne ki baat nahi hai !
usme sirf itna hai k trainee apna pura time articleship pe lgayae or trainee apne training k time pe koi dusra course ya couching nahi le skta ! 
got my point ?

Extracts from link I gave you:

• The working hours for the articled assistants should not exceed 35 hours in a week excluding the lunch break and normally an articled assistant be required to work during the normal working hours fixed for articled assistants.

• In case of the exigencies of work with the Principal, an articled assistant may be required to work beyond his/her normal working hours. However, under such circumstances, the aggregate number of working hours shall not exceed 45 hours per week. The requirement to work beyond 35 hours in a week should not be a practice but only in exceptional circumstances. Further, where the articled assistant is required to work beyond normal working hours, and aggregate of such hours exceed 35 hours per week, he/she shall be entitled to compensatory leave calculated with reference to number of completed working hours, over and above, 35 hours per week.

Do you know any CA following this honestly?!?!

(Guest)

institute dont take decisions in favour of students

1 Like

Sachin (Article Assistant) (462 Points)
Replied 04 January 2010

i have also mailed but not yet reply me....

1 Like

RADHIKA JALAN (agarwal) (1521 Points)
Replied 04 January 2010

i will definitely try to send this email to the institute..................

PARMITA MAZUMDER (CA- Practice) (386 Points)
Replied 04 January 2010

E mail IDs of the committee members who have to look into this matter:-

Harinderjit Singh <harinderjit.singh @ icai.org>,

Subodh Aggarwal <subodh.aggarwal @ icai.org>,

Krishna Kant Kumar <kris_c_a @ icai.org>

SC. Ravishankar <scravishankar @ icai.org>,

V Sagar sagar @ icai.org

1 Like

rahul (Article assistance) (32 Points)
Replied 04 January 2010

absolutely right, i m also going  thru this problem....hope institute will have appreciation towards us....

Hak se likho .....hum ek hai!...

1 Like

rahul (Article assistance) (32 Points)
Replied 04 January 2010

absolutely right, i m also going  thru this problem....hope institute will have appreciation towards us....

Hak se likho .....hum ek hai!...

1 Like

CA AYUSH AGRAWAL (Kolkata-Pune-Mumbai) (26986 Points)
Replied 04 January 2010

Its Good Thread Started by Chintan.................

I Already Send, But No Reply Yet..........

Well It Should Be Written also That if This Done as Early as Possible, So That Our Studies Will Move in Like That Manner............. Nahi toh if Reports in Last Moments We Can't Do any thing.......... & We hav to giv  CA final in as 6 mnts latter,  as our studies will not come to final level.

vivek (CA) (63 Points)
Replied 04 January 2010

Thank you all for your response towards this matter ..

We hope that the Institute comes up with a notice on this shortly ..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: