Easy Office
LCI Learning

Reduce exam stress and Improve your productivity

Page no : 3

Annu (Chase your Dreams) (825 Points)
Replied 21 April 2011

thnx sir 4 d tips...

Pradip Narsingani (Income Tax & GST Consultant/ CA-Final)   (572 Points)
Replied 21 April 2011

nice post sir./././

Arniv Sharda (CA Final) (3006 Points)
Replied 21 April 2011

simply great post sir

cheers

Devadas K S (One life one Dream) (3525 Points)
Replied 21 April 2011

Thanks alot sir.......:)

Great Tips...........

(Guest)

Aim to get 7 hours a night minimum in the weeks leading up to exams (more if you're feeling tired - different bodies have different requirements), and ensure you get an early night before each exam - even if your exam isn't until the afternoon

Nice words sir,

Sir i want to share my real and coming worst experience here, Please help me out. Cause of lack of time - i am giving only one group (i am PCC student)

On 3rd i have the accounts exam and again i should attend the office on 3rd as per the requirement and will have less of time on 4th again need to go office on 4th night , but on 5th i have the law exam i donno what to do... Really being worried of this only, even i have the confidence of the exams but cause of stress losing the hopes , definitely i wont have rest on those days , am being in full of confusion that what to do..

But as per the requirement at office i cant take leave. so Please dont give the suggestion on asking the leave.

Please tell me friends.

Prerna (CA Final Student) (308 Points)
Replied 22 April 2011

Very very nice post.

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 22 April 2011

Originally posted by : Vinod

Good News For CA Final Students

Downloaded Vinod Gupta(VG) Classes Now Available For Sale

Downloaded Lectures Are From The March 2011 Ended Batch

Total Number of Available Lecturers:76

Price:5000/- Only

If Somebody Wants Individual Lecture Then

Single Lecture Price:100/- Only

Quality On The Classes As Available Of The Online VG Class ID (As It Is The Exact Copy Of It)

Just For Your Info, The Current Batch Fees of VG Classes Is 16000/- So 5000 Is A Fare Deal I Think

4 Those Who Has Believing Issues Here Is Link To One Of the Lecture

https://www.sendspace.com/file/rnp076

Lecture 11 Dated 15.12.10 (Assessments of Income Escaping Assessment )

Interest ppl mail me at vinodguptataxclasses @ gmail.com

as i wont attend this thread/post

" Vinod" Dont post such useless thinks in my post. if you want to post any feed back of this forum then you can post.

If you want to market the thinks, post it as a separate forum thread . If it is good students will surely respond it rather than inserting  the things here and there . Never post any irrelevant thinks with my post.

Aniket Surana (Desperately Seeking The CA Degree)   (47 Points)
Replied 22 April 2011

Vivek sir...I sent you so many posts...so mayu PMs...but you didn't reply...why...I thought that you would help me but you didn't even reply!

Tat's sad!

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 22 April 2011

Originally posted by : Aniket Surana

Vivek sir...I sent you so many posts...so mayu PMs...but you didn't reply...why...I thought that you would help me but you didn't even reply!

Tat's sad!

You require an exam tips to crack within 15 days. I thought my level best to suggest a best exam tips then later I realized that there is no thing can be done for 15 days. That is the reason for my silence.

CA Mohit Thareja (Assistant Manager-Accounts & Finance)   (1117 Points)
Replied 22 April 2011

Again Marvelous Post......

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 22 April 2011

Originally posted by : vinnzz

VERY NICE POST SIR...  

Lakshmi (Student) (1836 Points)
Replied 22 April 2011

Very nice post...

Thank you sir...

One personal suggestions to all,to avoid stress, drink much water so that the pressure in u will get decreased and the energy level will increase..

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: