Rectification request for ay 2018-19

DEAR SIR

I HAVE FILED MY ORIGINAL RETURN UNDER ITR-1 BUT NOW I NEED TO RACTIFIED AND WANT TO FILED ITR-2 BUT WHILE I AM UPLOADING RETURN SYSTEM SHOW BY DEFAULT ITR-1.SO NOT ABLE TO UPLOAD RACTIFICATION.

 

PLS GUIDE 

If you are filing ITR-2 instead of ITR-1 as filed earlier than revise the return.

That is file u/s 139(5).  

For AY2018-19 except for ITR-1 everyone should upload XML for TDS Credit Mismatch correction...

3. I want to file a Rectification for correcting data for Tax Credit mismatch ONLY. Do I need to upload an XML (generated from the Excel Return preparing software utility)?

Answer:For ITR-1(AY 2018-19) uploading of XML is not required, the user can select the request type as 'Tax credit mismatch correction only' and then provide TCS, TDS or IT details and Submit the request.
For remaining cases and other ITRs assesse should use Return Data Correction (XML) option and upload the applicable XML for rectifying tax credit mismatch.

Source: https://www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/help/?lang=eng# and go to FAQ-> Questions Related to Revised Return & Rectification

What should be the Return filed value,Whether Originalor Revised return value and In my Capacity as value for Rectification of AY 2018-19. I have filled incorrect date of deposit for self assessment tax and need to correct it, your help will be highly appreciate. Thanks in Advance!

Be Careful to Correct XML or Regenerate XML with Utility. It may calculate LateFilingFee234F Rs.1000=00.

So Ask Expert before Upload New XML.

Rectification process is now enabled. Rectification for the AY2018-19 is in place. You may file rectification request quoting their ref no immediately if not done

Rectification process is now enabled. Rectification for the AY2018-19 is in place. You may file rectification request quoting their ref no immediately if not done

Rectification process is now enabled. Rectification for the AY2018-19 is in place. You may file rectification request quoting their ref no immediately if not done

I filed Itr in July but still not received intimation 143(1)
I am also facing same issue, received intimation u/s 143(1) but unable to file e rectification

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details